Skip to main content

⚜️This Kestrel's Head Stabilization Skills Has To Be Seen To Be Believed


This Kestrel's Head Stabilization Skills Has To Be Seen To Be Believed
​Birds have excellent natural head stabilization abilities and this clip of a kestrel attempting to hunt in strong winds is one of the best demonstrations we've seen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

⚜️The Hard-Luck Texas Town That Bet On Bitcoin — And Lost

The Hard-Luck Texas Town That Bet On Bitcoin — And Lost via Digg https://ift.tt/2XD5McM

⚜️Wayne Rooney Is Still Too Good For The MLS, Scores From Across Midfield

Wayne Rooney Is Still Too Good For The MLS, Scores From Across Midfield The former Premier League star still has a lot of power in his right leg.

⚜️A Woman's Right To Fury

A Woman's Right To Fury Like many women, I got sad, not angry, for most of my pre-menopausal life. I pushed down and compressed my anger until I could almost convince myself it did not exist. I reveled in being split, diaphanous. It was a little like being high, having no singular self. Being weightless, like a ghost.