Skip to main content

⚜️The 9 Big Things That Happened In January 2019


The 9 Big Things That Happened In January 2019 Good gymnastics, bad sexts and a whole bunch of no-good, very bad world events. Here are the ten big things that happened in January 2019, all in one big post. via Digg http://bit.ly/2UsTYbL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

⚜️The Hard-Luck Texas Town That Bet On Bitcoin — And Lost

The Hard-Luck Texas Town That Bet On Bitcoin — And Lost via Digg https://ift.tt/2XD5McM

⚜️Wayne Rooney Is Still Too Good For The MLS, Scores From Across Midfield

Wayne Rooney Is Still Too Good For The MLS, Scores From Across Midfield The former Premier League star still has a lot of power in his right leg.

⚜️A Woman's Right To Fury

A Woman's Right To Fury Like many women, I got sad, not angry, for most of my pre-menopausal life. I pushed down and compressed my anger until I could almost convince myself it did not exist. I reveled in being split, diaphanous. It was a little like being high, having no singular self. Being weightless, like a ghost.