Skip to main content

⚜️Living Off The Grid And Safe From Hurricanes In Puerto Rico


Living Off The Grid And Safe From Hurricanes In Puerto Rico
After Hurricane Maria devastated Puerto Rico, the Chaparros, like America's early frontier families, took matters into their own hands.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

⚜️The Hard-Luck Texas Town That Bet On Bitcoin — And Lost

The Hard-Luck Texas Town That Bet On Bitcoin — And Lost via Digg https://ift.tt/2XD5McM

⚜️Wayne Rooney Is Still Too Good For The MLS, Scores From Across Midfield

Wayne Rooney Is Still Too Good For The MLS, Scores From Across Midfield The former Premier League star still has a lot of power in his right leg.

⚜️A Woman's Right To Fury

A Woman's Right To Fury Like many women, I got sad, not angry, for most of my pre-menopausal life. I pushed down and compressed my anger until I could almost convince myself it did not exist. I reveled in being split, diaphanous. It was a little like being high, having no singular self. Being weightless, like a ghost.